Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

'Nobody's Fool' Created By Barry Peach who owns www.vapemunki.co.uk



'Nobody's Fool' Created By Barry Peach who owns www.vapemunki.co.uk
Juice Review 13/09/2013
'Nobody's Fool'

This is a written review of 'Nobody's Fool' created by Barry Peach from Vapemunki-Eliquids, who owns a web based E-cig store, situated in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.  
My opinion of this juice will be my true and honest opinion as always. 

The juice I am reviewing is 24mg 50pg/50vg, and is one of their new E-liquids not long added to their website.

I am using a dripper at 1.3 ohm on my magneto, with a fresh battery set at 4.2 volts.

All bottles are beautifully labelled and easily read, and come with tactile warnings and child proof safety caps.  

On VapeMunki's website The Summary reads:- 
Tart juicy gooseberries and thick sweet cream, blended together to form this delicious juice.

Everyone who knows me, knows I have a passion for VapeMunki's E-liquids. I have tried nearly every juice they has created, apart from two, which, might I add, I am about to place an order for. Every flavour VapeMunki has created have been absolutely mind blowing. They all have fantastic vapour production, and the most amazing flavours I have ever tried in an E-liquid. The throathit for each nicotine level is perfect and I haven't had one yet that I can truly say I haven't enjoyed. The Munki's E-Liquids are created to the upmost perfection, and everything blends beautifully with the flavours Barry's Munki's create. 

This is my review of 'Nobody's Fool'.

On opening the bottle, Wow, the Munki's have gone and done it again. The aroma from the bottle was exquisite to say the least. The aroma from the bottle was absolutely divine. Rich, creamy, fruity, and everything that is good, pure and enticingly mouth watering were in this bottle. I knew at that moment, this was another of VapeMunki's E-liquids I was going to love. 

On the inhale, It was a powerful flavour, yet mellow, smooth and simply delicious. Notes of tart gooseberries. and lashings of thick sweet cream filled my mouth and just delicately slid over my palate. Soft, fruity and full of flavour. Oh my! This was sublime. The flavours blended perfectly with one another, adding to the juice's character. 
I could taste notes of vanilla and hints of an underlying spiciness which added to the flavour and gave the juice depth. 
A smooth, and soothing juice, just waiting to be vaped. The gooseberry fool is simply crushed berries folded into whipped cream. Moreish, delicate and timeless.

On the exhale, an extremely well balanced thick, fruity cream, filling the whole of my mouth with total bliss and serenity.
This is one E-liquid which doesn't get the credit it deserves, so I will say to you all now. Buy some and try it. 
You will not be disappointed.

The throat hit was perfect for a 24mg juice, and the vapour production was extremely good, for a 50/50, pg/vg blend. This is another E-liquid from VapeMunki I have thoroughly enjoyed and Barry's Munki's are always busy producing more new flavours. 

If you would like to try VapeMunki's new line of UK flavours, please go to their website www.vapemunki.co.uk to place an order, or visit them on their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Vapemunki?fref=ts where they will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment